Roland BK Series
Number One for One-Man Bands
One keyboard, one keyboardist…. With the debut of the BK-5, Roland proudly sets another milestone in the history of auto-accompaniment instruments. The BK-5 features high-quality, fresh sounds combined with an easy user interface and advanced features. It’s the perfect partner for the “one-man band” as well as music hobbyists and amateurs.
Roland GP607 Features
Your Personal Backup Band
Perfect for solo entertainers and home hobbyists alike, the BK-3 Backing Keyboard brings a new level of performance to entry-level auto-accompaniment instruments. Featuring a wide range of quality onboard sounds and rhythms, song playback via USB memory, built-in speakers, and more, this portable, self-contained keyboard puts the power of a full ensemble under your fingertips. From one-person shows to social gatherings to personal practice, the BK-3 brings endless hours enjoyment for playing all musical styles.
- Self-contained, do-everything keyboard with auto-accompaniment engine and built-in sound system
- Wide selection of sounds, Music Assistants, and Rhythms that cover a wide landscape of musical genres (including East-Europe, Latin-America, Asia, and more)
- Friendly graphical user interface
- Onboard effects, including reverb, chorus, EQ, multi-band compressor, and dozens of multi-effects
- Music rhythm compatibility with Roland BK-7m/E-series/ G-series/VA-series instruments
- Compatible with backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and Rhythm) directly from USB memory; instant audio recording onto USB memory
- Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- Video output to share SMF/MP3 Lyrics with friends or the audience on an external screen